S&D Group Seminar: How to use the opportunities of the Digital Union in order to fight social and regional inequalities?
Workshop III - What kind of inclusive and accessible services does Europe need?
Aim of the workshop:
Digital services - what kind of inclusive services does Europe need? How to ensure digital
services accessible for all? What are the opportunities and obstacles for development of crossborder
digital services in the areas like health, education, social care, public safety, public
transport etc? How will the cross-border services affect the labour market and national
economies? What kind of legislative steps and guarantees of citizens' rights are needed on the
EU level? Define S&D priorities.
- Eva KAILI - MEP ITRE - Moderator
- Anne-Sophie PARENT - Secretary General of Age Platform Europe
- Steve TYLER - Head of Solutions, Strategy and Planning at RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind
People), United Kingdom
- Alejandro MOLEDO - New Technologies and Innovation Officer at EDF (European Disability
- Tapani PIHA - Head of Unit, e-Health and Health Technology assessment, DG SANCO